Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bodie and Fou Spring/Summer 2012 catalogue

I admit, I have to brag about it! One of my garlands is on the front cover of the Bodie and Fou S/S 2012 catalogue and I couldn't be happier. Bodie and Fou is an Award winning concept store. I am a huge fan of their blog. Founder and Creative Director Karine Kong is the stylist behind each lovely pictures you will see on their catalogue. The spring/summer catalogue should come out sometime this week.
I am proud an honored to see one of my garlands featured on it.


Je l'admet, j'ai besoin de me vanter un peu! Une de mes guirlandes est en couverture du catalogue printemps/été de Bodie and Fou et je ne pourrais pas être plus heureuse. Bodie and Fou a remporté l'Award du meilleur concept-store avec leur premier catalogue. Je suis une grande fan de leur blog. La Creatrice et Directrice de Création Karine Kong est la styliste derrière chaque belle image que vous trouverez dans leur catalogue. Celui de Printemps été devrait sortir cette semaine.
Je suis fière et honorée de voir une de mes guirlandes exposée sur leur couverture.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...