Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nefeli's bedroom

In Athens, Greece, lives a little girl named after the clouds. Her name is Nefeli (cloud in Greek).
One picture was all I had to see to ask Nefeli's mother if she would mind me seeing more. I knew the entire room was going to be beautiful and I was right. A couple weeks later I received the rest of the pictures that I am now sharing with you. From the wall paper to the framed crocheted butterflies, everything is perfect. The parents didn't hesitate to make of their non working fireplace a reading nook for Nefeli. So many details to take in, all in perfect harmony. Thank you Despoina!


photo credit: Despoina Agianoglou


photo credit: Despoina Agianoglou


photo credit: Despoina Agianoglou


 photo credit: Despoina Agianoglou


 photo credit: Despoina Agianoglou


 photo credit: Despoina Agianoglou



FYI: 
the cloud pillows are from: http://www.donnawilson.com/5-cushions
the dolls are from: http://www.blablakids.com




7 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful room ... thank you so much for sharing ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Bee. I love this room...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet room. I love that they have used an eclectic group of furniture to give it a vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too Lisa. I think this room is very special and that it was decorated with a lot of love. Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is the deer rocker from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jordan, the rocker is from J.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Where is the cloud wallpaper from?

    ReplyDelete

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...