Saturday, January 14, 2012

This week in pictures

I blog about interior design and children spaces most of the time, but today, I am blogging about what makes my heart go bananas, my family and the city I live in. New York has such a great spirit, a soul to herself. Today, my husband and I took our daughters to Manhattan to visit a gigantic toy store. You may wonder why did we do this on a Saturday and my answer is: "because we are nuts" and because we wanted to see the girls smile. And they did! This week was full of emotions and great things happened like my oldest daughter Sienna writing her alphabet so perfectly. Yesterday, a blueberry passed away (sigh).




















Photo credit: Sandrine D'Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...