Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sac à étoiles... Our jute toy bag

When Brooklyn General Store had a sale on the entire store, I was a client! I've been looking at their jute fabric for a while because I've been wanting to make a large toy bag for a long time and when I heard about the sale, it was the perfect time! I think I bought about 4 yards of natural Jute but ended by using only 3.
Visually I knew what I wanted to do and it had to look handmade, but I wasn't sure about how it was going to be because I have never made one before. So, the adventure started and I now can say that I am very happy with the result!
Take a look and let me know what you think.


 photo by Sandrine D'Andrea


 photo by Sandrine D'Andrea


 photo by Sandrine D'Andrea


 photo by Sandrine D'Andrea


 photo by Sandrine D'Andrea


photo by Sandrine D'Andrea

1 comment:

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...